Hatta Kayak is a unique tourist destination in Dubai and UAE. The vast lake formed by Hatta Dam and its surrounding mountains is becoming so popular among those who seeks relaxation in a natural place and looks for a new experience of practicing kayak sport in UAE.
* We have more than 100 Kayaks enough for daily demand so, reservations are not needed
* Tickets will be given out on a first come, first served basis
* Exchanging boat with other person is not allowed
* It's NOT allowed to use any PRIVATE water sports equipment at Hatta Dam
* Any group over 50 persons needs a reservation to avoid conflict with other groups
* Lockers are available and free at our location
* It's NOT allowed to get out of the boat during the trip
* Please secure your valuable items in your car. Hatta Kayak is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
* Infants are not allowed on any ride
* Climbing is not allowed around the Dam
* Swimming is not allowed by Law
* Children below 16 years old are not allowed on single Kayaks
* No Littering
* No Hunting / Killing Wildlife
* No Picking Honey
* No Cutting / Removing Plants
* No Fishing
* No Bonfire
* No need to carry your ID if you are using Kalba - Maliha Road ( Use Google map route to reach our location)
* All the roads to the dam are paved so, a regular Car “sedan” can be driven to our location
* If you don't have a car, its better to rent one
*All boats are available during night rides.
*Some areas will be restricted for safety after sunset.